Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After
all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on –
if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to
pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our
globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff.
Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
If you believe travelling the world is your destiny, then embrace it and travel with Paklite's Destenee
collection. With a tough polycarbonate exterior shell, fully lined
polyester interior and plenty of packing space for your travel
essentials, you can set off on your next adventure in style. Thanks to the four 360° spinner wheels, lightweight aluminium trolley
system and lockable zippers, you can also get about with ease and peace of
mind knowing your belongings will be secure.
Destenee Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hard exterior shell made from tough, lightweight ABS polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with polyester.
- Lightweight aluminium trolley system with multi-level locking.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Zippered compartment on the underside of lid with a mesh divider.
- Small internal centre pocket for small special items.
- Internal elasticised packing straps for compressing your luggage.
- Lockable external zippers.
- Top haul handle.
Volume: 41 Litres.
Maximum External Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 56cm (h) x 36cm (w) x 24cm (d).
Packing Dimensions: 51cm (h) x 35cm (w) x 23cm (d).