Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all,
we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if
we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack
our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our
globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff.
Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a
lifetime of frequent flying.
Adventurous types can make their escape with none other than Paklite’s
Escape duffle collection. Lightweight and rugged, Escape Duffle Bags are
designed for all sorts of travellers, for all sorts of holidays – from
an overnight escape, to a full-fledged holiday.
Toss everything for your trip in to the spacious main compartment, zip
everything shut (and lock those zips if you want!), and wheel yourself
away with the twin inline skate wheels and extendable trolley handle.
Or, if you don’t have the room to wheel about, you can fasten the carry
handles together with the velcro grip and carry your bag like an
ordinary duffle bag. Happy adventuring!
Escape Trolley Duffle Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Lightweight yet rugged construction, with quality zips and details.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Twin inline skate wheels, with stabilisers on front to keep your bag upright when it's not moving.
- Full length exterior zip pocket.
- Large main compartment with lockable zippers.
- Interior packing straps and mesh pocket.
- Carry handles with velcro fastening.
Capacity: 50 Litres.
Dimensions: 29cm (w) x 61cm (h) x 28cm (d).