Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff. Every piece of Paklite
luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
Light as a feather, Paklite’s
Featherweight collection was designed for the modern traveller who doesn’t like to be weighed down by their luggage. Each spinner case in the range is made from high-density polyester, features lightweight 360° spinner wheels and an extendable aluminium trolley handle for easy manoeuvrability. With a spacious main compartment with two mesh pockets and internal packing straps, you’ll never have to leave your essentials at home again! Now, it’s time to spread your wings!
Featherweight Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Constructed from a high-density polyester – extremely lightweight and rugged construction.
- Lightweight yet robust aluminium multi-stage locking trolley system.
- Hard wearing lightweight 360° spinner wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Top haul handle.
- Large external zippered pocket.
- Zippered main compartment with internal packing straps, a mesh zip pocket and mesh pocket on the underside of the lid.
- External zippers are lockable.
- Expandable zippers increase packing volume.
Capacity: 90 Litres.
Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 81cm (h) x 32cm (d) x 47cm (w).