Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all,
we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if
we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack
our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our
globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff.
Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a
lifetime of frequent flying.
Look good and feel strong, with Paklite’s StyleAIR collection. Made using ultra lightweight and strong Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate, this luggage represents minimal weight, high impact resistance a scratch-resistant diamond texture finish. Unlatch the TSA combination lock, and pack everything you need in to the organised interior, which includes elasticised packing straps, a liner pocket, plus a dividing mesh screen.
Add in four handy multi-directional spinner wheels and a locking trolley handle system, and you’re ready to go wherever the road may lead you…
StyleAIR Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hard exterior shell made from ultra lightweight and strong Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Lightweight aluminium trolley system with multi-level locking.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Compartment on underside of lid with mesh divider.
- Internal liner pocket.
- Internal packing straps for compressing your luggage.
- A built-in TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment.
A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal combination lock,
but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to
use a master key to open your bag should they need to inspect it,
without the need to damage your luggage.
Volume: 37 Litres.
External Dimensions: 37cm (w) x 54cm (h) x 22cm (d).