Growing up by the sea is a wonderful liberty for many, and stirs memories in our hearts even if we happen to move away to the bustle of the city. But we will always be called back…
Brother and sister duo Mike Grey and Kirsten Walker both happened to grow up by the sea – so when they created the Palm Beach Collection of scented soy candles, they sought to capture both Sydney’s coastal landscape and
their studies into the fine art of perfumery.
Now, every year, Palm Beach Collection releases a Christmas candle to herald the coming festive season. This year, they’re shining their (candle) light on festivity and joy, expertly combining top notes of citrus, bergamot and nutmeg with base notes of balsam, vanilla and cinnamon. At its heart, this Christmas candle sings with rosewood, carnations and cloves – the ideal balance of sweet and spicy.
Rosewood & Balsam 2016 Mini Christmas Candle features:
- Hand-poured in Australia.
- Made with soy wax, a natural alternative to parrafin candles.
- Set with a lead-free cotton wick.
- Top notes of citrus, bergamot and nutmeg.
- Heart notes of florals, rosewood, carnation and clove.
- Base notes of spice, balsam, vanilla, cinnamon and wood.
- Burns for approximately 80 hours.
- Limited edition for 2016.
- Beautifully presented in a seasonal Palm Beach Collection gift box.
- Includes a bonus box of white tipped matches in a signature Palm Beach matchbox.
Dimensions: 5.5cm (w) x 8cm (h).