Italian company, Palomar, has always been known for its adventurous spirit. After all, the company has been designing and importing optical instruments, including telescopes and meteorological instruments, for over half a century! That’s why it comes as no surprise that Palomar’s talented team of designers have continued to pioneer innovative design, whether it is something for play, the home, or the great outdoors.
If you’re a cyclist, we’d like to introduce to you your next night ride essential: Lucetta Magnetic Bicycle Lights. The two weather resistant, magnetic LED lights attach anywhere on the bike frame and turn on as soon as they touch the bike. Choose your preferred beam – steady, slow or fast flashing - by clicking the light on the bike, and ride away.
The wide beam ensures clear visibility, and with up to 40 hours run time, you will have peace of mind until you safely reach your destination. To remove, simply click the Lucetta off your bike, join the two lights together again and store them away until your next ride. Conveniently pocket sized and weather resistant, Lucetta is a must have for every type of cyclist, whether they’re simply commuting to and from work late at night, or enjoying the great outdoors.
Ride safe, ride free, with Lucetta.
Lucetta Magnetic Bicycle Lights features:
- Designed in Italy.
- One red and one white magnetic LED light housed in a weather-resistant casing.
- Pull apart the two pocket-sized magnetic lights and attach them anywhere on the bike frame. As soon as the light clicks onto the bike, the light is turned on.
- Toggle between three different light modes: steady light, slow flashing and fast flashing by clicking the light on the bike.
- Once at destination, remove the lights, click them back together and store them away until next use.
- Wide angle of visibility.
- Up to 40 hours run time.
- Requires 2 x CR2032 batteries per light, included.
- Presented as two lights.
Assembled Dimensions: 2.5cm (w) x 4.5cm (l)