What is Pantone? When it comes to colour, Pantone is the ultimate.
The Pantone system is a method of indexing colours. Everyone perceives
colours differently, so the colour you call red might be what someone
else might call orange or even pink. To avoid confusion, the Pantone
system gives every shade of every colour a unique number. The bright red
you’ll see on a stop sign, for instance, is Pantone 193. The rich, deep
blue of the Scottish flag is Pantone 300. There’s a Pantone number for
nearly every shade the human eye can see.
But Pantone isn’t just about dull numbers or boring colour swatches. The
Pantone Universe is so much more than that. It’s about a genuine love
of colour that transcends the everyday. It’s about self-expression. And,
most of all, it’s about passion
And you know what else is worth getting passionate over? Coffee! If you can’t stand the thought of instant coffee with all its flavourless granules, then you can brew your next cup in striking style. Pantone’s Stovetop Coffee Makers are simple to use and look a treat, and create authentic coffee as they fill your kitchen with a delicious aroma.
Welcome to the Pantone Universe. We just know you’re going to love it here…
Stovetop Coffee Maker features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from aluminium, with a colourful outer coating.
- Makes authentic espresso coffee on the stove from ground coffee beans.
- To use, fill the boiler (the lower section of the unit) with water.
- Then fill the coffee holder with your ground coffee and close it all up by screwing the unit back together.
- Pop your coffee maker on the stove on a low heat, and coffee will form in the top chamber.
- Remove the coffee maker from the stove as soon as the coffee is made.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a matching coloured gift box.
Colour: Midnight Blue (661).
Capacity: 9 cups (approximately 450ml).
Dimensions: 19 x 11 x 23cm.