Most people know the name Parker. This British company has been designing and making pens since 1888, with the intention of changing the face of writing.
At a time when short life and leaking pens were a major problem, Parker turned things around entirely, perfecting the art of creating beautiful fountain pens before progressing in leaps and bounds right up until the current day.
Parker's 5th Collection represents the most advanced writing technology in recent times. With an iridescent pearl lacquer barrel and polished nickel-palladium plated trims, accents and pocket clip, the stylish Sonnet Metal and Pearl 5th Pen is as brilliant as it looks. This beautiful writing instrument combines all the advantages of a Parker classic pen, but with a flexible tip which interacts with the pen's metal hood to allow for an exceptionally smooth and fluid writing experience, with intense and sharp rendering.
Make every word unique, with Parker.
5th Collection Sonnet Pearl & Metal Pen features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Subtle iridescent pearl lacquered barrel with a chiseled metal cap.
- High shine nickel-palladium plated trim.
- Centre ring with pink gold PVD plating.
- Flexible tip interacts with the pen's metal hood to allow for smooth, fluid writing.
- Writes with black ink.
- Presented in a Parker gift box.