Most people know the name Parker. This British company has been designing and making pens since 1888, with the intention of changing the face of writing.
At a time when short life and leaking pens were a major problem, Parker turned things around entirely, perfecting the art of creating beautiful fountain pens before progressing in leaps and bounds right up until the current day.
Parker's 5th Collection represents the most advanced writing technology in recent times. With an iridescent pearl lacquer barrel and rich pink cold PVD trims, accents and pocket clip, the stylish Sonnet Pearl 5th Pen is as brilliant as it looks. This beautiful writing instrument combines all the advantages of a Parker classic pen, but with a flexible tip which interacts with the pen's metal hood to allow for an exceptionally smooth and fluid writing experience, with intense and sharp rendering.
Make every word unique, with Parker.
5th Collection Sonnet Pearl Pen features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Subtle iridescent pearl lacquered barrel.
- Pink gold PVD trim.
- Center ring coated in pink gold.
- Flexible tip interacts with the pen's metal hood to allow for smooth, fluid writing.
- Writes in black ink.
- Presented in a Parker gift box.
- Please note: your 5th pen is presented with a faux ink cartridge/nib for presentation purposes . You will find the 5th cartridge inside the pen's box.