Pen lovers, this one’s for you...
From their ink-factory roots in 1838, German company Pelikan has become one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of quality pens. Actually, “pens” seems a little naïve when it comes to Pelikan’s high-end collection – because what they create are pure, professional writing instruments.
The 600 collection features attractive polished resin barrels with metallic finishes, twenty-three karat gold-plated trims, and medium-weight nibs in a range of styles. This 600 Black and Green Ballpoint Pen features a convenient twist action mechanism that allows for smooth, fluid writing results, while the overall design echoes original Pelikan pens of 1929.
This sophisticated writing instrument is finished with a sumptuously curved pocket clip that imitates the shape of a pelican's bill, with subtle engraved detailing and striped accents that give this pen a unique touch. It can also be easily refilled to ensure that your writing flow never has to be interrupted, and is presented in a white faux leather case with an antique-look seal closure to make this just about the most stunning gift for a pen aficionado (or the very best treat for yourself).
600 Black & Green Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Body crafted from shiny black and green resin with a subtle striped pattern.
- 23-karat gold-plated trim and centre ring.
- Twist mechanism releases and retracts nib.
- Twist action ballpoint mechanism for crisp, vivid lines.
- Supplied with black ink to get you started.
- Includes a white faux leather case with elastic seal closure for safe storage.
- Presented in a wood-look gift box.