Pelikan, a brand that stands out for producing some of the world’s most beautiful and reliable writing instruments. The company has been perfecting their craft since 1838, with their range of pens and inks growing synonymous with quality and refined state of the art elegance.
The word edelstein
in German translates to “gemstone,” and so, Pelikan’s Edelstein Ink Collection is comprised of twelve beautiful colours, each corresponding to the rich colouring of a gemstone. Presented in a sleek, glass bottle, with a rich weight and soft curves, this ink bottle is a pleasure to hold in your hands.
The perfect accompaniment to any Pelikan Fountain Pen, Edelstein Ink will help you to get the best out of your writing, whether it’s a heartfelt letter, or a signature. Edelstein’s ink includes a special ingredient that allows for smooth, fluid writing without the splotches and drips that often occur when using a traditional fountain pen.
Bring a touch of elegance to the art of handwriting, with Pelikan.
Edelstein Ink Bottle features:
- Made in Germany.
- Inspired by the rich, natural colouring of a gemstone.
- Includes a special ingredient that allows for smooth, fluid writing.
- Presented in a sleek, glass bottle with a rich weight and soft curves.
- Easy to use – immerse the whole nib and feeder into the ink, twist or pull the converter (depending on pen model) to draw up ink and then wipe nib with paper or a lint-free cloth.
- Please note: recommended for use with the Pelikan Fountain Pen to ensure best results.
- Presented in a Pelikan box.