We don’t all look the same. We don’t all sound the same. And we definitely don’t all do things the same way.
writing, for instance. We don’t all write the same way…so why do we all
try and write with the same kind of pen? It’s madness!
of us, using a pen can be a little bit awkward. Wouldn’t it be great if
someone decided to design the pen…again? To create the pen from scratch;
to come up with a pen that’s easier and more comfortable to use than
Someone did. The result is the PenAgain – the strangest looking pen ever!
this soft, uniquely shaped pen between your thumb and forefinger…or
whatever way is most comfortable for you, and write away! It’s
comfortable and totally easy to use. Plus, unlike normal pens, there’s
no need to grip the PenAgain tightly. The natural weight of your hand is
enough to apply ink to paper. There’s no tension, just utter comfort!
Give it a go. It may look funny, but it works!
ErgoSof Pen features:
- Exterior is made from a very soft, rubbery material that’s more comfortable to hold than regular pens.
- Designed entirely for comfort – no tension is placed on your
hands, so it’s great for people with wrist and hand problems, writer’s
cramp, or calluses.
- Retractable – just press the small button under the PenAgain’s clip.
- A pocket clip helps you carry the PenAgain with you wherever you go.
- Pressurised ink allows you to write at any angle – even upside down.
- Small, compact design.