This Peter’s hamper really is the bee’s knees…the cat’s pyjamas…the monkey’s eyebrows…
It’s the Duck’s Nuts Hamper! Smooth milk and white chocolate, creamy macadamia nuts, red wine and a very fancy silver-plated decanter…what’s not to like about that combination?
For food and wine-lovers, this hamper certainly makes a special gift. First off, you have Duck Creek’s milk, dark and white chocolate-coated Fantasies macadamias roasted in honey, which are simply too moreish to resist. Then, you have a bottle of 2012 Shiraz from Grand Barossa, which wine expert James Halliday granted a five-star review; perfect for enjoying now, or cellaring for later.
The Duck’s Nuts is a hamper that will really go the distance – even when the food has been eaten and the wine enjoyed, the recipient will always have Whitehill’s Silver Plated Duck Decanter to treasure.
Duck’s Nuts Hamper features:
- Presented in a white Peter's of Kensington gift box, tied with a red sateen bow.
- Duck Creek Macadamia's Fantasies are honey roasted macadamia coated in dark, milk and white chocolate. They're also gluten free!
- Grand Barossa's 2012 Chateau Tanunda Shiraz – a five-star wine perfect for cellaring or drinking now.
- Whitehill's Duck Decanter is silver plated with a glass body.
- 600g Duck Creek Macadamias Dark, Milk and White Chocolate Fantasies.
- 750ml Grand Barossa Chateau Tanunda 2012 Shiraz.
- 1 Litre/27cm Whitehill Duck Decanter.