If you have someone in your life who doesn’t settle for second best, especially
when it comes vodka, we’ve created this Aurora Iridescent Crystal Head Hamper just for them.
Inside is a bottle of premium Crystal Head Aurora Vodka, made from the finest English wheat and pristine water from Newfoundland, Canada, before passing through real diamonds as part of its filtration process. As a result, it's some of the purest, smoothest vodka in the world, and it even has the looks to match - the hand polished, iridescent skull shaped bottle reflects light in a similar way to the visually enticing and mysterious North American Aurora Borealis.
Oh yes, and of course this vodka makes a wicked martini. With a slightly peppery finish and aromas of freshly baked bread, it’s like a match made in heaven.
We’ve also chosen two Oggi Moscow Mule Mugs to enjoy the vodka with. Plated with real copper with solid brass handles, slinging kamikazes and white Russians has never looked so suave.
Lavishly presented in our very own Peter’s of Kensington onyx gift box and tied with a winsome gold bow, nowhere else will you find a hamper this cool for discerning vodka fans.
Aurora Iridescent Crystal Head Hamper features:
- Lavishly presented in a Peter’s of Kensington black gift box with a vibrant gold bow.
- Oggi mugs are made from copper plated stainless steel with solid brass handles.
- Mugs are hand wash recommended.
- Crystal Head Vodka uses premium English wheat and pristine water from Newfoundland, Canada to create an additive-free spirit.
- Vodka has been distilled five times and filtered seven times, three of which pass through layers of Herkimer diamonds.
- 700ml Crystal Head Aurora Vodka
- 2 x 590ml Oggi Moscow Mule Mugs