Christmas. You either love it (and revel in the tinsel and fruit tarts) or it stresses you out right until Christmas Day lunch with the family.
Thankfully, we’ve got a hamper for that (we have a hamper for lots of things!): the Christmas Cheer Hamper. Because what better way than to put brighten up a Christmas rush by giving a friend one of these beautifully boxed hampers come Christmas morning?
Inside this cheery hamper, you’ll find two Aussie-made kitchen must-haves – a matching tea towel and apron that both read “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas and when all the white is gone…I’ll drink all the red”. To make this hamper all the more cheeky, we’ve even included a bottle of red wine, and a bottle of white wine! That’ll cheer just about anyone up!
Christmas Cheer Hamper features:
- Beautifully presented in a white Peter's gift box.
- Australian-made apron and tea towel with the phrase “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas and when all the white is gone…I’ll drink all the red”.
- A bottle of Grand Barossa Chateau Tanunda 2012 Shiraz.
- A bottle of Reschke 2013 Pinot Gris.
- Apron - 60cm x 80cm.
- Tea Towel - 70cm x 50cm.
- 750ml Grand Barossa Chateau Tanunda 2012 Shiraz.
- 750ml Reschke 2013 Pinot Gris.