“Wine is one of the most civilized things in the world and one of the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection, and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly, any other purely sensory thing,” a mister Ernest Hemingway once said.
Give a very civilised gift to a friend, with a Peter’s It's All About the Wine Hamper. And while it may not contain wine per se
, it makes a wonderful companion to anybody’s next bottle.
Included in a crisp white gift box are three wine enjoyment essentials. First and foremost, the 2017 edition of James Halliday’s Wine Companion – an exceptionally popular yearly release that compiles together the best in Australian wines, wineries and tasting notes by the Australian wine writer and critic himself. Next, there’s a packet of Duck Creek macadamia nuts, deliciously flavoured with spicy wasabi. And of course, once a bottle of wine has been chosen (via Halliday’s book, naturally), there’s a fun Suck UK corkscrew to pop it open!
It's All About the Wine Hamper features:
- Presented in a white gift box, tied with colourful ribbon.
- The 2017 Halliday Wine Companion with full tasting notes for 3,963 wines, ratings, wineries and more.
- Wasabi macadamias are gluten free and made in Byron Bay.
- Legless Corkscrew by Suck UK is a themed waiter's friend designed to look just like a pirate!
- Halliday Wine Companion 2017, 776 pages.
- 80g Duck Creek Wasabi Macadamia.
- 13cm Legless Corkscrew.