Do you know what we love here at Peter’s? Well, a good pun first off. But do you know what we love even more than that? A relaxing drink at the end of a long, exhaustive day at the office.
If you know someone who’d agree with us, we think they’ll really warm to our Let the Evening BeGIN Hamper. First off, it contains a bottle of D1 London Blue Skull Gin, a luxurious spirit from D.J. Limbrey Distilling Company that combines traditional distilling methods with contemporary art. Distilled in Britain with juniper berries, orange, lemon peel, and other bespoke botanicals, this smooth and versatile gin boasts a delicious cocktail of nettles, blended with sweet fruit flavours.
And what better to serve such a lovely gin in than a set of highball tumblers from American giftware company Rosanna? Made from glass and adorned with a golden hexagonal pattern, these footed tumblers make the perfect vessel for serving gin and tonic and other tasty cocktails.
Let the Evening BeGIN Hamper features:
- Beautifully presented in a Peter's gift box, tied with a royal blue ribbon.
- D1 London Blue Skull Gin is distilled and bottled in Great Britain by the D.J. Limbrey Distilling Company.
- Gin is made from the purest grain spirit and is distilled with juniper berries, coriander, orange and lemon peel, angelica root, cassia bark, almond and liquorice.
- Glass highball tumblers with beautiful golden geometric design.
- 700ml D1 London Blue Skull Gin.
- 4 x 18cm/355ml Highball Tumblers.