An iconic bottle and vineyard heritage meets an iconic wine glass company within our fabulous Mykonos hamper…
Domaines Ott represents wine-making genius, and heralds from an estate right on the intense blue shores of the Mediterranean. Overlooking the sea at La Londe Les Maures, near Brégançon, the French estate was discovered in 1930 by Marcel Ott and vineyards were planted in the surrounding limestone-free clay soil. The sea spray of the region also helps to produce subtle wines, including the top-shelf rosé found in this hamper.
Such a unique wine definitely deserves to be poured into one the very best glass…which is why we’ve included two Riedel Vinum Riesling Grand Cru glasses, to highlight everything this characteristic rosé offers.
Mykonos Hamper features:
- Presented in a deluxe gift box, tied with a rose-gold bow.
- Exceptional Rosé Cœur de Grain from Domaines Ott.
- Austrian-made Riedel wine glasses to support this wine.
- 750ml Rosé Cœur de Grain.
- 2 x 370ml Riedel Vinum Riesling Grand Cru Glasses.