“Yiayia” is the Greek word for grandmother. It’s also the nickname of a very popular cook, Mary, the head of the kitchen at Little Darlings Child Care Centre in South Caringbah, Sydney.
And it’s also the name of our foodies’ delight hamper: YiaYia’s Kitchen Hamper! Dedicated to Mary’s love of food for the whole family (especially the kids!), this hamper contains a copy of Mary’s cookbook, YiaYia’s Kitchen Secrets
, filled with recipes to get kids to eat healthy food that grown-ups enjoy. There’s also some delicious Olive and Sea Salt baked pita bread, some Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Mudgee, and a tub or certified organic Kalamata Olives.
Last but not least, the hamper’s recipient will be able to strut their stuff in a cheeky apron – declaring yia yia to be the best cook in the world!
YiaYia's Kitchen Hamper features:
- Presented in a black gift box, tied with a beautiful blue and green ribbon.
- A copy of YiaYia’s Kitchen Secrets, filled with recipes to get kids to eat healthy food that grown-ups enjoy.
- Contains savoury Greek delights including olives and pita bread.
- Cotton apron printed with "The best cook in the world...YiaYia!". One size fits most.
- 120g Ricci's Bikkies Olive Oil and Sea Salt Baked Pita Bread.
- 500ml Lomondo Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 300g Mount Zero Organic Kalamata Olives.
- The Best Cook In The World Apron – 67cm x 87cm.