“The Professional”. Sounds a little bit intimidating, doesn’t it?
But don’t worry…these electronics are simple and intuitive to use, and are bound to become indispensable items in the home. With plenty of applications, The Professional range has a clear aim: to make your life a little bit easier!
So, what do you need to sort out? How about the temperature of your barbecued meats? Then you need The Professional Barbecue Spatula Thermometer. Combining two handy tools in one, this spatula will let you know when your meat is cooked – from rare to well done – by alerting you with a beep and displaying the temperature.
With a backlit display screen for use at night and an easy to navigate control panel, you’ll no longer have an excuse for over- or under-cooked meats with The Professional Barbecue Spatula Thermometer around.
The Professional Barbecue Spatula Thermometer features:
- Comfortable rubberised grip with stainless steel head.
- Always know when your meat is cooked from rare to well done.
- Ideal for beef, chicken, lamb, pork and turkey.
- Insert probe on the side of the spatula in to the meat and the LCD will show both the cooking level and temperature. When meat is cooked, it will alert you with a beep.
- Bright backlit display.
- Reads in ºC or ºF.
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Hand wash recommended.