Everyone knows Peugeot make elegant, fast cars. But here’s something I bet you don’t know about Peugeot: they’re also the name behind some of the finest salt and pepper mills in the world, and it’s been that way since 1842.
Made in France, Peugeot’s beautifully crafted, sleek salt and pepper mills make a stunning addition to any kitchen bench or dining table.
On the outside, these mills look so stylish…but underneath, they’re all power! Each Peugeot mill is crafted for a specific purpose – the salt mills, for instance, contain a grinding mechanism made from stainless steel, especially treated to resist the corrosive effects of salt. Peugeot’s mills aren’t just built to look good – they’re built for performance, just like a sports car.
Peugeot’s Antique collection recalls the beauty of a bygone era. Their classic wooden silhouettes, which are reminiscent of that of a chess piece, have been carefully crafted by hand to restore the charm of the past and evoke the nostalgia and magic of this time.
Paris Antique Salt Mill features:
- Made in France.
- Stylish wooden exterior with an antique-look finish.
- Inside, a stainless steel mechanism is especially treated to resist the corrosive effects of salt.
- Easy to fill and clean.
- Adjustable grinding system is easy to use – simply twist the base of the mill. There are six levels of coarseness to choose from.
- Salt crystals are included.
- Beautifully presented in a Peugeot gift box.