Wouldn’t it be lovely to get the ironing done without a second thought?
And by this we mean, wouldn’t it be lovely to get your clothes crease-free as quickly as possible?
Philips’ Performer Plus Azur Steam Iron aims to solve these issues and many more. With an ideal combination of power and ease of use, this iron delivers long-lasting steam performance with a quick 2400 watt heat up time, steam boosts for removing stubborn creases, an anti-scratch SteamGlide Plus soleplate and self-cleaning calc removal.
With auto steam control, a precision tip, automatic shut-off and lightweight, easy to maneuver construction, ironing has never been simpler, thanks to Philips.
Performer Plus Azur Steam Iron features:
Model Number: GC4512.
- Designed in Germany.
- 2400 watt power.
- Fast heat-up time.
- Auto Steam Control takes away your worry for selecting the amount of steam you need - just select the temperature for the garments you’re ironing.
- Steam output of up to 45g/min for better crease removal, and 180g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily.
- Smooth-gliding non-scratching soleplate with carefully designed vents to secure a balanced steam release.
- Built-in calc container plus a self-clean function to remove the most stubborn calc
- Iron switches off automatically when left unattended; 30 seconds when left on its soleplate or side, and eight minutes when left standing.
- Precision tip for easy reach in tricky areas.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.