Pilbeam (also known as J+M Pilbeam Textiles) began over forty years ago in 1971 in Abbotsford, Victoria – and with so many years of experience under their belt, you know that they mean business when it comes to plush textiles for your home.
From the bathroom to the cushions on your couch, Pilbeam are ready to fill your home with soft textures and colours, to bring a sense of warmth to each and every room.
Whether you describe your style as eclectic, funky, traditional or modern, Pilbeam has a hand towel to suit your bathroom perfectly. The Embroidered Hand Towel is made from 100% cotton terry, which is absorbent and soft on the skin, and is embroidered with a lovely lily of the valley bouquet. It's also accompanied by a luxurious soap bar that will leave the skin delicately scented with fresh flowers, such as lily of the valley and rose.
Pretty and perfect? That’s par for the course with Pilbeam!
Embroidered Lily of the Valley Hand Towel & Soap Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% cotton terry.
- Hand towel is embroidered with a design of a lily of the valley bouquet.
- Reinforced edges for durability.
- Warm machine wash and line dry recommended.
- Soap is scented with flowers, such as lily of the valley and rose.
- Beautifully presented in an organza bag with a push-button closure.
Lily of the Valley Hand Towel – 43cm (w) x 61cm (l).
200g Soap Bar.