When it comes to beautiful, high-quality porcelain, fewer names are more renowned than Pillivuyt.
Established in 1818, the Pillivuyt porcelain house has been designing
and producing magnificent porcelain in the heart of France for almost
two hundred years. Each piece in their collection is expertly crafted, with diamond-hard glazes that are embedded through the
piece rather than being applied to the surface, in order to create exceptionally
And now, with the arrival of the Bretagne tableware collection, exceptionally beautiful
porcelain as well. Using their own special technology, Pillivuyt has
added various shades of blue tint to this range’s glaze, in to which
each piece has been dipped before being baked at a very high
temperature. The result is true integrity of colour; a pale, cornflower
blue on contemporary dinnerware silhouettes.
While we could go on and on about Bretagne’s thermal shock qualities,
all you really need to know is this: Bretagne is exceedingly beautiful,
French-made, and sure to become a favourite at your table – fast.
Bretagne Assiette Side Plate features:
- Made in France.
- Made from porcelain.
- Beautiful blue pigment has been added to this piece's glaze, in to which it has been dipped for a beautiful uniform colour.
- Thermal shock resistant – withstands temperatures between -25°C
and 300°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or
- Resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Can be mixed with the white Assiette dinnerware collection.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Medium Blue.