Beautiful, traditional and practical, three words that come to mind when you think of Pillivuyt.
Established in 1818, the Pillivuyt porcelain house has been designing and manufacturing magnificent porcelain in the heart of France for almost two hundred years. Each piece in their range of bakeware, dinnerware and tableware is expertly crafted, and features a pure white, diamond-hard glaze that is embedded through the piece rather than being applied to the surface. The result, is exceptionally strong porcelain with a gorgeously glossy finish.
Pillivuyt porcelain is not only beautiful, but it is also designed to last. With advanced thermal shock resistance that allows it to be transferred directly from freezer to oven, it offers superior heat retention. Each piece is also resistant to scratching and chipping, which means it will look just as stunning on your dining table and kitchen benchtop after countless soufflés and ratatouilles, as it does today.
Always in pursuit of innovation, Pillivuyt unites traditional craftsmanship techniques with modern technology. Sample Pillivuyt, and experience the artistry for yourself.
Cecil Shallow Salad Bowl features:
- Made in France.
- Made from super-strong porcelain.
- A pure white, diamond-hard glaze is embedded throughout the piece rather than applied to the surface. The result is glossy and strong porcelain designed to last.
- Thermal shock resistant – withstands temperatures between -30°C and 350°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or microwave.
- Resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Pillivuyt box.