When it comes to beautiful, high-quality porcelain, no name is more renowned than Pillivuyt.
Established in 1818, the Pillivuyt porcelain house has been designing and producing magnificent porcelain in the heart of France for almost two hundred years. Each piece in their collection is expertly crafted, featuring a pure white, diamond-hard glaze that is embedded through the piece rather than being applied to the surface, to create exceptionally strong porcelain with a gorgeously glossy finish.
For timeless, classical French beauty, Pillivuyt ought to be your first choice!
Montmarte 1900 Bread & Butter Plate features:
- Made in France.
- Made from porcelain.
- A pure white, diamond-hard glaze is embedded throughout the piece rather than applied to the surface. The result is glossy and strong porcelain designed to last.
- Thermal shock resistant – withstands temperatures between -25°C and 300°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or microwave.
- Resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.