When it comes to beautiful, high-quality porcelain, no name is more renowned than Pillivuyt.
Established in 1818, the Pillivuyt porcelain house has been designing
and producing magnificent porcelain in the heart of France for almost
two hundred years. Each piece in their collection is expertly crafted,
featuring a pure white, diamond-hard glaze that is embedded through the
piece rather than being applied to the surface, in order to create exceptionally
The Ulysses collection is a departure from other Pillivuyt pieces.
Although it retains the same mechanical and thermal shock properties,
aesthetically it is noticeably different: a matte glaze gives Ulysses a
smooth finish with a milky sheen, rather than the glossy finished you
may be accustomed to.
Ulysses isn’t just a pretty face, however: it can easily be used
directly on a variety of heat sources, including induction cooktops, and is resistant to
scratches and chips from general wear and tear.
Perfectly uniting centuries-old master craftsmanship techniques with
modern technological advances, Pillivuyt is outstanding in every regard.
Try Pillivuyt and experience the difference yourself.
Ulysses Induction Deep Casserole Dish features:
- Made in France.
- Made from super-strong porcelain, with a beautiful matte glaze.
- A pure white, diamond-hard glaze is embedded throughout the
piece rather than applied to the surface. The result is strong porcelain designed to last.
- Thermal shock resistant – withstands temperatures between -25°C
and 280°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or
- Can be used directly on most cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 15 x 7.5cm.