Once upon a time, if you wanted a toy for your child, you didn’t just wander in to the nearest toy store and buy the first thing you saw. Instead, you would go to a woodcutter or toy-maker, and ask them to make something special for your little one.
The result wouldn’t be instant, but it would be special and unique. Now Pintoys have recreated that same feel (albeit the waiting time) with their wonderful range of wooden toys – they’re nostalgic, detailed, and best of all, encourage your child’s imagination!
Pintoy's Walker with Blocks Set features rolling wheels and an easy-grip handle to give your little one the support they need to take their first steps. The rubberwood walker is filled with 24 brightly-coloured blocks of varying shapes and sizes to help your child develop their colour and shape recognition.
The blocks are a fabulous learning tool, as your child will build all manner of structures, using their creative minds to dream up imaginative worlds. Playful and educational, your child will just love this classic toy.
Baby Walker with Blocks Set features:
- Suitable for children aged 1 year and older.
- Designed in France.
- Made from ethically sourced rubberwood.
- Walker features rolling wheels and an easy-grip handle to help your child learn to walk.
- Includes 24 brightly-coloured blocks of varying shapes and sizes, which store inside the walker.
- Adult assembly required, instructions included.
- Presented in a Pintoy box.
Assembled Walker Dimensions: 38cm x 31cm x 46cm.