Once upon a time, if you wanted a toy for your child, you didn’t just wander in to the nearest toy store and buy the first thing you saw. Instead, you would go to a woodcutter or toy-maker, and ask them to make something special for your little one.
The result wouldn’t be instant, but it would be special and unique. Now Pintoys have recreated that same feel (albeit the waiting time) with their wonderful range of wooden toys – they’re nostalgic, detailed, and best of all, encourage your child’s imagination!
Meade from ethically sourced rubberwood, Pintoy's Stack 'n' Pull Dinosaur will help your child to develop their motor skills and will keep them entertained for hours. The adorable dinosaur features rolling wheels and an orange rope string that they can pull along, and squeal in delight when the dinosaur's tail wags. Meanwhile, the brightly-coloured toy doubles as a stacking toy, with three colourful rings to slide on to the dinosaur's body.
Rawr! Now, your child can immerse themselves in the prehistoric world of dinosaurs.
Stack 'n' Pull Dinosaur features:
- Suitable for children aged 18 months and older.
- Designed in France.
- Made from ethically sourced rubberwood with a rope string to pull along and felt spikes.
- Features rolling wheels and a rope to pull the dinosaur along.
- Dinosaur wags its tail and makes clicking sounds when it is pulled.
- Doubles as a stacking toy, with 3 colourful rings on the dinosaur's body.
- Presented in a Pintoy box.
Dimensions: 21cm (l) x 16.5cm (h) x 13cm (w).