Created by Hans Beck, Playmobil has been making toys for children all over the world since 1974. Unlike many toys of today, Playmobil’s unique play principle is to stimulate imagination and creativity to help aid in your child’s development, without a bunch of noisy contraptions to distract them.
With Playmobil, children can remake the world in miniature. Let your future policeman take on the role of an officer in Playmobil’s Take along Police Station for an imaginative play experience.
Let them man the well-equipped headquarters with the friendly station officer answering emergency calls at the front desk control board. Oh no! There is a naughty criminal escaping his jail cell! Luckily the traffic officer caught up with him on his trusty motorcycle!
The set included 3 figures, a police station, lockable jail cell, a motorcycle, walkie talkies, handcuffs, and much more! After an exciting day of heroic deeds, gather all the pieces and fold up this playset which doubles as a portable case that can travel anywhere.
Now. Anyone for some donuts and coffee?
Take along Police Station features:
- Not for children under 3 years.
- Including plastic pieces, many with moving components.
- 69 piece set including - police station, lockable jail cell, motorcycle, station control board, dandcuffs, walkie talkies and more!
- Fold down police station, with easy to construct interior components.
- Presented in a portable plastic Playmobil box.
Figurine height: 7.5cm.
Police Station length: 38.5cm.