Let's talk about your dish rack for a moment.
Is it, a) a white plastic thing that has begun to peel, revealing the
metal underneath, or b) a Plain Jane stainless steel thing that cannot
support more than three dishes and a spoon? Yes? Thought so.
Polder's Spring Dish Rack will leave your old dish rack in its
dust (or rather, bubbles). It's made from rust-resistant stainless steel and plastic, which is not only solid, but also less likely to show wear and tear. Then, you have the steel coil that passes through the centre of the dish rack, with enough support for nine plates of varying sizes. You'll also find channels in the base to hold your glasses and other dinnerware above any draining water, while a spacious utensil bin at the back of the rack lets you store cutlery in the optimal drying position.
Pair all of this with non-scratching feet and all-over good looks, and you have a dish rack that's ready to spring
in to action!
Spring Dish Rack features:
- Made from rust-resistant stainless steel and plastic.
- Coil holds up to nine plates.
- Room for glasses and other dinnerware pieces.
- Spacious utensil bin can also be removed and stood on the counter.
- Raised rib surface holds items above draining water.
- Rubber feet protect counter tops.
Dimensions: 38cm x 39.5cm x 13.3cm.