Located in Portland, Pomegranate is a publishing house, who has emerged as one of the leading museum publishers, buy reproducing both fine and contemporary art and photography in a vast collection of products.
Working with renowned artists, such as Edward Gorey, Georgia O’Keeffe, Gustave Baumann, and more, Pomegranate’s range of products make some of the most distinguished artworks in the world accessible to the public, and blur the line between the fine arts and the everyday.
Pomegranate Kids Alphabet offers a fun solution to teaching your child the alphabet. Each thick, cardboard piece in the 300-piece set is printed with adorable illustrations by Claire Winteringham, which see dinosaurs frolicking about with dragonflies and owls swimming with octopus. Each illustration correlates with a letter of the alphabet, to make letter recognition a walk in the park, and did we mention that the puzzle with look totally cute once it's completed?
Perfect for a rainy day, or a lazy weekend, your child will have their hands (and brains) busy for hours, as they try to put the colourful pieces together to recreate a eye-catching and educational artwork.
Alphabet Puzzle features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Designed in the USA.
- Printed with adorable illustrations by Claire Winteringham that correlate with letters of the alphabet.
- Made from thick cardboard.
- Includes 300 puzzle pieces.
- Helps your child to develop their letter recognition and knowledge of the alphabet.
- Presented in a Pomegranate Box for neat storage.
Completed Puzzle Dimensions: 50.8cm (l) x 50.8cm (h).