When you see the name “Conran”, you know to expect something amazing. For two generations now, the Conran family have been on the cutting edge of brilliant design. Chances are, you’ll already know the names Sir Terence Conran, Jasper Conran and Sebastian Conran.
Surprise, surprise: there’s another designer in the Conran family!
Introducing Sophie Conran. The daughter of Sir Terence Conran and Caroline Conran, Sophie is already a celebrated chef and food writer – and now, she’s teamed up with Portmeirion, one of England’s most cherished manufacturers of quality ceramics, to create her very own range of gorgeous pieces.
The latest collaboration between the pair is the Sophie Conran for Portmeirion Cookware Collection. Using Portmeirion’s specialist knowledge of ceramics, this collection has been crafted from cast aluminium and finished with ultra-safe ceramic coating. Free from PTFE and PFOA, this cookware delivers wonderful non-stick performance without releasing toxins.
And of course, it’s all styled with Sophie’s tell-tale soft lines and gentle silhouettes.
Sophie Conran Cookware Collection Casserole Dish features:
- Designed in England by Sophie Conran and Portmeirion.
- Made from cast aluminium, with a ultra-safe ceramic coating.
- Lid made from glass, with stainless steel knob.
- 100% PTFE and PFOA free. Won't release toxins under high temperatures.
- Quick and even heat transfer.
- Scratch resistant, with excellent non-stick properties.
- Suitable for use on ceramic, electric, gas and induction hobs.
- Oven safe up to 200ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Sophie Conran Cookware Collection box.
Capacity: 2 Litres.