When it comes to the most delicious, moist Christmas puddings in the
world, look no further than Newcastle! Newcastle’s Pudding Lady
definitely knows her stuff – even when it comes to those who have to watch special diets.
No one should have to miss out on delicious pudding, especially at Christmas! The Gluten Free Christmas Pudding is handmade in Australia from an award-winning recipe.
The Gluten-Free Christmas Pudding is made using rice flour and rice breadcrumbs, rather than the normal wheat flour. Then, the pudding is hung to dry and mature in the traditional fashion, before it is fully cooked and wrapped. That means all you need to do on Christmas Day is reheat your pudding, cover it with custard and serve it up!
After just one taste, you’ll wish it could be Christmas every day…
Gluten-Free Christmas Pudding features:
- Made by hand in Australia.
- Made from a delicious blend of dried fruit, gluten-free bread, brandy and more.
- Store in cupboard or pantry away from direct heat or sunlight.
- May be reheated in the microwave or boiled before serving.
- Presented in a Newcastle’s Pudding Lady cloth bag and tied with a ribbon.