When it comes to the most delicious, moist Christmas puddings in Australia, look no further than Newcastle’s Pudding Lady – real name Ann Cummings!
Ann and her close-knit team of sixteen employees have been lovingly making Christmas cakes, puddings and more from traditional recipes for over thirty years, and are dedicated to using only the best ingredients they can get their hands on. Their puddings are mixed by hand and boiled in coppers, just like the old days, resulting in some of the best Christmas desserts around!
And while Pudding Lady is devoted to making puddings, they of course know how to whip up a rich, moist, home-style Christmas cake as well! Adapted from a family recipe, this award-winning cake is packed full of selected dried fruits and just the right amount of Australian brandy.
Slowly baked to retain moisture and to fully develop flavours, this traditional Christmas Cake is sure to knock your
Traditional Christmas Cake features:
- Handmade in Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Mixed by hand and baked traditionally.
- Slowly baked to retain moisture and flavour.
- Made from a delicious blend of dried fruits, Australian brandy and more.
- Estimated shelf life of twelve months from the date of manufacture.
- Presented in a Pudding Lady box.