When it comes to the most delicious, moist Christmas puddings in Australia, look no further than Newcastle’s Pudding Lady – real name Ann Cummings!
Ann and her close-knit team of sixteen employees have been lovingly making Christmas cakes, puddings and more from traditional recipes for over thirty years, and are dedicated to using only the best ingredients they can get their hands on. Their puddings are mixed by hand and boiled in coppers, just like the old days, resulting in some of the best Christmas desserts around!
Packed full of selected dried fruits and just the right amount of Australian brandy, this is the kind of Christmas pudding your guests will be talking about for the next year!
Slowly baked to retain moisture and to fully develop flavours, this traditional Christmas Pudding is sure to knock your socks tastebuds off.
Traditional Christmas Pudding features:
- Handmade in Newcastle, New South Wales.
Mixed by hand and baked traditionally.
- Slowly baked to retain moisture and flavour.
- Made from a delicious blend of dried fruits, Australian brandy and more.
- Store in your cupboard or pantry, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Presented in a Newcastle’s Pudding Lady cloth bag and tied with a ribbon.