There’s something strange about that cow…we can’t quite put our finger on it…
Maybe it’s because this cow’s smart. It doesn’t say “moo”. Instead it
says, “Why don’t you let your kids’ imaginations go wild with my
collection of puzzles, games, crafts and educational toys? I developed
them myself. What? Didn’t think my bovine brain could handle it?”
Purple Cow’s collection of kids’ magnets provide
plenty of thoughtful fun for children, and ideal for play while
travelling is this game of Magnetic Chess! This is a challenging, highly intellectual game that everybody ought to learn how to play, and is sure to keep kids entertained (and quiet) for hours. Flip over the tin, and you’ll find an easy explanation of the rules for ages six and up.
And since you can use the magnets’ storage tin in your game, you won’t
need to search for something the magnets stick to as you play. That’s
one smart cow!
Magnetic Chess Travel Game features:
- Recommended for children aged six and up.
- Recommended for two players.
- Each chess piece has its own style of moving. Rules are explained on the back of the tin.
- Magnets' storage tin provide a space to play while travelling.
- 32 x Letter Magnets.
- Game Board/Storage Tin – 10 x 18.5cm.