There’s something strange about that cow…we can’t quite put our finger on it…
Maybe it’s because this cow’s smart. It doesn’t say “moo”. Instead it
says, “Why don’t you let your kids’ imaginations go wild with my
collection of puzzles, games, crafts and educational toys? I developed
them myself. What? Didn’t think my bovine brain could handle it?”
Purple Cow’s collection of kids’ magnets provide
plenty of thoughtful fun for children, and ideal for play while travelling is this game of Magnetic Peg Solitare!Peg Solitaire is an ancient strategic game which requires and develops strategic thinking, forward planning and concentration skills.According to an urban myth the game was invented in the 17th century by a French author who was imprisoned and searched for ways to keep himself busy
And since you can use the magnets’ storage tin in your game, you won’t
need to search for something the magnets stick to as you play. That’s
one smart cow!
Magnetic Peg Solitare Travel Game features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 and up.
- Requires one player.
- The goal is to remove as many magnetic pegs as possible from the board. The ultimate goal is to remove all magnetic pegs from the board but one located in the central circle
- Printed on both sides with magnetic pieces.
- Magnets' storage tin provides a space to play while travelling.
- 32 x Magnetic pegs.
- 1 x Game Boards.
- Storage Tin – 10cm x 18.5cm.