There’s something strange about that cow…we can’t quite put our finger on it…
Maybe it’s because this cow’s smart. It doesn’t say “moo”. Instead it
says, “Why don’t you let your kids’ imaginations go wild with my
collection of puzzles, games, crafts and educational toys? I developed
them myself. What? Didn’t think my bovine brain could handle it?”
Purple Cow’s collection of kids’ magnets provide
plenty of thoughtful fun for children, and ideal for play while
travelling is this game of Snakes & Ladders. The poor zebras are terrified of the snakes, and the only way to escape them is by climbing the ladders on the game board! Roll the dice to determine how many spaces you get to move, and if you happen to land on a ladder, up you climb. But if you land on a snake, it’s down you go!
And since you can use the magnets’ storage tin in your game, you won’t
need to search for something the magnets stick to as you play. That’s
one smart cow!
Magnetic Snakes & Ladders Travel Game features:
- Recommended for children aged four and up.
- For up to four players.
- To play, each player rolls the dice and moves along the numbered grid.
- If a player lands on a ladder, they should climb to the top. A snake means the player goes back down, while landing on a numbered arrow means the player should move immediately to that number.
- The last player to the "end" square is the winner.
- Magnets' storage tin provide a space to play while travelling.
- 4 x Zebra Player Tokens.
- 1 x Dice.
- 1 x Game Board/Storage Tin – 10 x 18.5cm.