Get ready to bake with something entirely new…and believe us, it’s no push
Push Pan cake pans are possibly the cleverest pans we’ve ever come across – not just because of their excellent non-stick properties for easy clean-up after baking, but also because of the secret hiding in the base of every pan…
Unlike loose-base pans that require a ring to release them, Push Pans simply use a silicone gasket to secure the base, and also to make your pan 100% water- and leak-proof. You won’t be holding your breath every time you go to release your cake, now – just push your entire pan down over a tall jar, upturned mug or similar, and the silicone gasket will release, allowing your cake to rise.
This smart gasket system also removes the need for baking paper, saving effort and even a little bit of money, while the non-stick heavy gauge steel makes sure there won’t be a hot spot in sight!
Deep Non-Stick Round Pan features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel, with a non-stick surface.
- Patented silicone gasket seals base, similar to a loose-base baking pan, but easier to release.
- To release, push your pan down on a tall can, upturned mug or similar.
- Base makes the pan 100% waterproof and 100% leak proof.
- No clasp or unsecured base.
- Freezer safe.
- Ovenproof up to 230ºC.
- Hand wash recommended.
Internal Diameter: 18cm.
Internal Height: 7.5cm.