Get ready to bake with something entirely new…and believe us, it’s no push
Push Pan cake pans are possibly the cleverest pans we’ve ever come
across – not just because of their excellent non-stick properties for
easy clean-up after baking, but also because of the secret hiding in the
base of every pan…
Unlike loose-base pans that require a ring to release them, Push Pans
simply use a silicone gasket to secure the base, and also to make your
pan 100% water- and leak-proof. You won’t be holding your breath every
time you go to release your cake, now – just push your entire pan down
over a tall jar, upturned mug or similar, and the silicone gasket will
release, allowing your cake to rise.
This smart gasket system also removes the need for baking paper, saving
effort and even a little bit of money, while the non-stick heavy gauge
steel makes sure there won’t be a hot spot in sight!
Non-Stick Round Pan features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel, with a non-stick surface.
- Patented silicone gasket seals base, similar to a loose-base baking pan, but easier to release.
- To release, push your pan down on a tall can, upturned mug or similar.
- Base makes the pan 100% waterproof and 100% leak proof.
- No clasp or unsecured base.
- Freezer safe.
- Ovenproof up to 230ºC.
- Hand wash recommended.
Internal Diameter: 23cm.
Internal Height: 4cm.