Cottage pie, traditional meatloaf, grandma’s minestrone soup...There’s something really comforting about home-style cooking, which is probably why people are throwing away their takeout menus and cracking open their recipe books!
The key to a good old fashioned, home-cooked meal is preparation. And so, it’s important to ensure that it not only tastes scrumptious, but that it is also prepared hygienically.
With Pyrolux’s range of Anti-Microbial Cutting Boards, you can recreate you mother’s famous lasagne, while ensuring that you serve up the most delicious and
nutritious meal possible. Each cutting board is made from durable, food-safe plastic that is coated in an antibacterial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria and odours.
This reversible cutting board features soft-touch ends to prevent the board from slipping and sliding along your benchtop, as well as a handy juice groove that collects outflowing liquids. The soft ends are also brightly coloured to correlate with different food types, so you needn’t worry about cross-contamination.
Anti-Microbial Cutting Board features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from durable, food-safe plastic.
- Coated in an antibacterial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria and odours.
- Suitable for use with all knifes – won’t reduce knife sharpness.
- Juice groove collects outflowing liquid from food.
- Features a convenient handle.
- Reversible design.
- Designed for use with vegetables.
- Soft touch ends prevent your board from sliding across your bench top.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 29cm x 19.5cm.