There’s no two ways about it: cast iron is a serious material, and as a result it makes some serious cookware.
As the metal of choice behind Pyrolux’s Pyrocast collection, you can bet your bottom dollar that these pots, pans and plates can stand up to heavy use in the kitchen. Cast iron also just so happens to be safe to use on any heat source – even an open flame!
Pyrocast cast iron cookware will last you an age, and can even be seasoned in order to become the chemical-free cookware you’ve always dreamed about. They also retain high heat for an extended period of time, making them ideal for searing, sauteing and grilling. Accompanied by small maple boards, this cookware will have a place to shine the moment you’re ready to serve your gratin, garlic prawns, and much more.
Pyrocast Garlic Prawn Pot with Maple Tray features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Pot made from durable cast iron.
- Tray made from solid maple wood.
- Suitable for all heat sources.
- Includes instructions for seasoning.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Garlic Pot – 14cm (w) x 9cm (h), including handles.
- Board – 11.5cm (w) x 14.5cm (l).