Qantas is so much more than Australia’s favourite way to fly, it’s also a piece of global aviation history; the second-oldest airline in the world.
Fittingly, Qantas luggage is as distinctive and smart as you’d come to expect from a name like Qantas. These cases are not only loaded with clever features – they’re bound to become lifelong travelling companions; by your side whenever you take to the skies.
Designed for the seasoned Aussie traveller, is the Qantas Cloncurry luggage collection. With a hard exterior polycarbonate shell that is finished with a textured surface, Cloncurry can stand up to wear and tear of travel. Inside, you’ll find an organiser panel, internal packing straps and a removable compression compartment with additional pockets for small essentials.
Moving about on four 360° spinner wheels, Cloncurry luggage will be right there alongside you the next time you decide to leave this sunburnt country in search of greener pastures. If you love flying with Qantas, we just know you’ll love flying with Qantas luggage, too.
Cloncurry Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hard exterior shell made from tough, textured polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with grey fabric.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Top and side haul handle.
- Divider panel on the underside of the lid with a large zip pocket.
- Zippered main compartment with internal packing straps.
- Removable compression compartment with two mesh pockets clips inside the spinner case.
- A TSA-compatible padlock is included for the main compartment. TSA locks work in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, however, when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to use a master key to open your bag should they need to inspect it, without the need to damage your luggage.
- Available online only.
Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 60cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 26cm (d).