Qantas is so much more than Australia’s favourite way to fly, it’s also a piece of global aviation history; the second-oldest airline in the world.
Fittingly, Qantas luggage is as distinctive and smart as you’d come to expect from a name like Qantas. These cases are not only loaded with clever features – they’re bound to become lifelong travelling companions; by your side whenever you take to the skies.
The Qantas Mascot collection is where the line between style and functionality blur. With a hard exterior shell made from tough polycarbonate, embossed with a luxurious snakeskin-like texture, Mascot luggage will make every airport runway feel like a catwalk. Inside, you’ll find a divider panel for organised packing, internal packing straps and a centre zip pocket for small essentials.
Moving about on four 360° spinner wheels, Mascot luggage will be right there alongside you the next time you decide to jet off overseas. If you love flying with Qantas, we just know you’ll love flying with Qantas luggage, too.
Mascot Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hard exterior shell made from tough polycarbonate.
- Embossed with snakeskin pattern.
- Fully lined with grey fabric.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Top and side haul handle.
- Zippered main compartment with a divider panel, internal packing straps and a centre zip pocket.
- A TSA-compatible padlock is included for the main compartment. TSA locks work in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, however, when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to use a master key to open your bag should they need to inspect it, without the need to damage your luggage.
- Available online only.
Dimensions: 61cm (h) x 41cm (w) x 27cm (d).