In all honesty, this humble writer got a little excited at the sight of Quercetti’s marble run sets…
After all, marbles happened to be the coolest thing ever, once upon a
time. Maybe they still are. And the only way to make them better? An
awesome marble run to send your collection zooming along!
Fascinating to watch once constructed, the Migoga Marble Run is as
exciting as it is challenging. Kids (and adults, we won’t judge) can
attempt to reproduce the tracks on the box, or experiment with their own
designs, discovering such phenomena as cause and effect,
experimentation and creativity as they build using over one hundreds of the
Within this set, you’ll find chutes, bridges, pillars and spinning
wheels that can interlock and be combined in countless configurations
that guarantee hours of enjoyment. You’ll also find that the
eye-catching, colourful plastic pieces are very durable and made in
Italy to guarantee quality.
Get your hard hat on. It’s time to start building!
Migoga Super Marble Run features:
- Recommended for children aged 4 and over.
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Made from strong plastic parts.
- 106 interlocking pieces help to create exciting and challenging marble runs.
- Make the runs pictured on the box, or get creative and make your own.
- Includes a small bag of marbles, but if you have your own, you can use those too.