Since 1948, Australia’s Raco has been crafting reliable and durable cookware. It’s the kind of cookware that your grandparents rave about, and helps to make the most of your cooking.
Raco’s Commercial collection is synonymous with quality materials and superior cooking performance. The range is defined by its 18/10 stainless steel construction, which allows for long-lasting performance and easy release of your culinary creations. Commercial is also incredibly versatile. Suitable for use on any cooking surfaces – even induction cooktops – as well as safe to use in the oven, to give you free rein in the kitchen.
Commercial cookware has been tried and tested by professionals, so you know that you can count on your cookware to get the job done. It will even help you to expand your culinary repertoire, so before you know it you’ll be whipping up all manner of delicious meals.
Designed for seasoned cooks, and those who are only beginning their culinary journey, there’s one name that you can rely on and that’s Raco!
Commercial Stainless Steel Skillet features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in Australia.
- Exterior made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Premium non-stick interior for easy release of cooking.
- Riveted stainless steel handle for easy handling.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces – including induction.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- Use with wooden or nylon cooking utensils to extend the life of your cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Raco Commercial cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.
Internal Diameter: 20cm.