Culinary excellence, the spice of life, and Charmaine Solomon. A Holy Trinity within the Australian food world.
For over thirty-five years, Charmaine Solomon has written recipes for magazines and cookbooks, performed a myriad of cooking demonstrations, and held inspiring culinary classes, to the delight of Australians everywhere – especially those who love good Asian and Indian cuisine.
And there's a strong man behind this equally as strong woman: Reuban Solomon. Joining forces with his wife, Reuben's jams follow much the same road: they’re made with no added MSG, no artificial colours or flavours, palm oil or trans fats, and
they're manufactured in Sydney from market-fresh ingredients.
Reuben's Harissa Relish complements his wife's cooking perfectly. Add it to laksa for some extra bite, use it as an accompaniment for pasta, or stir it in to fried dishes of meat, vegetables or seafood. Or, if you want to savour its flavour all on its lonesome, simply spread this jam on a slice of bread.
Harissa Relish features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Contains no added MSG. or gluten.
- No artificial colours or flavours, palm oil or transaturated fats.
- Contains a blend of coriander, cumin, chilli caraway. paprika, garlic, mint, lemon and spices.
- May contain traces of nuts and sesame.
- Perfect addition to your soup, pasta, eggs, grills and more.