Kids love craft…but they don’t necessarily love keeping things tidy! What might start as a fun day spent colouring in and cutting out can easily end with a table covered in stray pencils, markers, paints and more!
But there’s an easy way to keep things organised—the Kids Kitchen Craft Turntable from Retro Kitchen. This clever little turntable features a spinning wooden base, and five little removable buckets that are perfect for holding craft supplies of all kinds.
Kids can use the buckets to hold their favourite pencils, markers and crayons, or they can fill them with things like stickers, foam shapes and sequins…ready to make their next artistic creation. In fact, the only limit is your imagination. But rest assured, that whatever you use the Craft Turntable for, it’s going to be neat, tidy and super organised!
Kids Kitchen Craft Turntable features:
- Painted wood turntable features a rotating upper disc.
- Mini buckets made from lacquered metal with little metal handles.
- Removable buckets sit in special divots on the turntable.
- Great for holding kids’ craft supplies, markers, stationery and more.
- Presented in a Retro Kitchen box.
- Please note: Craft supplies shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Wooden Turntable – 27 x 3.5cm.
- 5 x Mini Buckets – 10 x 11 x 10cm.
Bucket Colour: Hot Pink.