Revol porcelain has been around for a very long time – before Captain Cook even discovered Australia, to be exact! Almost 250 years later, the French company is still going strong, benefiting from the rich kaolin deposits in the area of Saint-Uze to create high-quality clay for their collection of dinnerware, tableware and cookware.
Their Revolution collection is made in France from porcelain specially developed to be strong, beautiful and easy to care for. Apart from casseroles, these pots are also ideal for simmering and slow-cooking, allowing you to create meals with deep, rich flavour.
Better still, the 100% natural ceramic construction ensures even baking of your food and retains heat even at the table when serving, while the non-porous cooking surface provides an easy clean up. Lastly, you can use Revolution cookware on just about any hob type, so no one gets to miss out on this lovely range.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Revolution Mini Casserole Dish Set features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Friday the 21st of October, unless we run out of stock first.
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in France.
- Made from porcelain.
- Porcelain is 100% natural and free from heavy metals or chemicals.
- Suitable for cooking, simmering, boiling, baking and braising any type of meat, vegetables or pasta.
- Underside of lids with small dots that provide a better condensation process.
- Suitable for gas, induction and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Presented as a set of three in a Revol gift box.
- Always be sure to reheat food in another container before adding to your cookware, as Revolution cookware is designed for maintaining temperatures. Use with wet rather than dry recipes.
- As Revolution cookware conducts and maintains heat efficiently, if using on an induction cooktop, keep the power settings below 50% to ensure long-lasting cookware.
- Gradually raise the temperature and never heat an empty dish.
- Remove dishes from heat source once empty.
- Recommended for use with plastic or wooden utensils.
- Non-porous and smooth surfaces of Revolution cookware is easy to clean, but always wait for the dish to cool down before washing.
- Furthermore, clean the base of the dish with a soft sponge to avoid damaging the active surface.